Building a Powerful Sales Organization
How to Create a Selling System in Your Business
Sales can be a struggle for many business owners and their teams. But did you know that there are some systems you can put in place to create a powerful sales organization in your business? It's true!
Are you a business owner or sales manager who wants to:
- Increase the productivity of your sales team?
- Provide more coaching and accountability with your sales staff?
- Be more effective at hiring and on-boarding salespeople?
Then this Video Course is for you! In this course you'll learn:
Video #1: Introduction to the Selling System
- The 2 hats business owners wear
- Three keys to a scalable, strategic selling system
- How to improve your personal and company selling effectiveness
Video #2: Three Keys to Sales Success
- Defining the type of sells your company does
- The 3 keys to selling success and how to assess your selling skills
- Cultivating the mindset for sales success
Video #3: The Mindset/Attitude that Leads to Sales Success
- How to Build and Maintain a Strong Self-Image
- How to Improve Your Effectiveness in a Sales Role
- Understanding the Difference Between Winners and "At-Leasters"
Video #4: The Behaviors that Lead to Sales Success
- How to Set Meaningful Sales Goals
- Developing the Habits that Lead to Sales Success
- Creating an Activity Calendar that Leads to Greater Sales Effectiveness
Video #5: The Techniques that Lead to Sales Success
- Discover the 3 Techniques that Help You Connect with a Prospect
- Discover the 3 Techniques Used to Qualify a Prospect
- Discover the 3 Techniques that Make Closing Easier
Video #6: The 3 Components of a Selling System
- How to Build and Document a Sales Process
- How to Train a Sales Team
- Creating a Sales Compensation Plan
Glenn grew up working in his family’s business and has been a successful business owner himself. For more than 20 years he has been coaching business and organizational leaders, and has worked both nationally and internationally. He has taught courses on leadership and organizational development in several graduate schools.
Glenn is a graduate of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and holds an M.A. in Global Leadership. Glenn is committed to the Code of Professional Standards and Ethics as set by the International Coach Federation. Glenn has created the Business Acceleration Process, a unique and proven process to help business owners grow their business while balancing their lives.
He and his wife Terri have been married for over 40 years. They have 3 grown daughters and 2 grandchildren. Glenn and his family have lived in the Houston area for more than 25 years.